| Gain Followers
Asks |Imagines |Requests
My Other Obsessions | Ask Away Loves
About Me | Navigation
Fanfiction: Life As I Knew It
Bree, 22, USA
Spending too much time on the internet obsessing over boybands, One Direction, and most importantly Harry Styles.
Always available for questions, comments, requests, etc.
Finally getting around to making imagines. I’ll be watching It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia while I make them so I may get a bit distracted but I’ll try my best to make a bunch so you can all enjoy them.
Oh goodness. It’s been a while since I’ve had to think about nice things about myself but I’ll give it a shot.
1) I am ALMOST Harry Styles level nice…I can’t be on his level because no one could be that nice but honestly I try to be as kind as possible to all.
2) I would do anything for a friend. You need a ride at 3am? You need a shoulder to cry on? You need to rant? I’m your girl!
3) I have pretty eyes. They are a nice hazel color with dark brown rim and they get lighter as they mix with the green in the middle.
4) While I’m sure most won’t find this as a complimentary fact I am a very independent person. I feel it’s important to know how to do things alone and how to be content when you are alone. It’s not that I’m a loner but the idea of going places alone or hanging out alone doesn’t scare me. I have traveled around Europe alone, I’ve driven long distances alone, I’ve had movie nights alone. I think it’s important to have me time.
5) I am a very responsible person. While I do LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping I am smart about it and really try to decide whether or not I need things. I have over $8,000 saved up for when it comes time for me to officially move out on my own. The current employer I work for provides housing for us but soon I will have to shop for housing and jobs and what not I feel I am financially prepared for it. I also really want to move to London and be responsible now will help me to have the money to do so! I also have student loans starting up soon so thankfully I have the money to start paying that off now.
I’ll be honest though being a responsible adult is a bit overwhelming. I’m glad it’s not all at once and I can slowly transition into it.